This page details my past work as a research consultant under the umbrella of Ingraham Research Consulting (IRC).
My previous research consulting has included:
- Performing literature searches and compiling relevant literature for medical, public health and social science audiences
- Conducting literature reviews and preparing concise, thorough summaries
- Preparing introduction and background sections for small and large grant applications or letters of intent
- Analyzing qualitative data including focus groups, in-depth interviews and media data
- Short transcription or transcription review projects
- Preparation and submission of academic manuscripts for publication
If you have any questions or interest in talking with me about research consulting work, please use the contact form on this website or email me at natalie.ingraham at gmail.com.